Today we offer you a recipe based on coffee to treat you during the holidays.🥰
We are really excited to introduce you to our collaboration withgrating. She concocted a magnificent coffee parfait, with a few roasted hazelnuts, just to add a bit of crunch.
For 6 half-spheres
- 100 ml (1/3 cup) filter coffee“My Christmas Tree” or your favorite 94celcius coffee.
- 80 g (½ cup) sugar + 3 tablespoons for the whites
- 3 eggs at room temperature
- 200 ml (¾ cup) 35% cream
- With the eggs, start separating the whites from the yolks in two separate containers.
- In the container with the egg yolks, add the sugar and whisk immediately until the mixture whitens.
- Gently incorporate the 94celcius filter coffee while continuing to whisk, then set aside in the fridge.
- To whip the cream, do not forget to reserve a stainless steel bowl, the beaters of the electric mixer and the cream at least 30 minutes in the fridge before starting.
- In a cold stainless steel bowl and with a mixer fitted with cold electric beaters, whip the cream until you obtain a firm whipped cream.
- Gently incorporate the yolks/sugar/coffee mixture into the whipped cream in several batches, making sure to mix gently with a spatula between each addition. Reserve cool.
- With an electric beater, whip the egg whites. When they are very firm, gently incorporate them into the other preparation, mixing gently with a spatula.
- Pour this cream into silicone half-sphere moulds.
- Ten minutes before serving, unmold the parfaits onto plates.
Enjoy your meal😘