Cascara gin fizz
The holidays are fast approaching and you want to reinvent your aperitif cocktail and impress your guests with a bright and colorful drink. I offer you a cocktail based on our Bolivian cascara , hibiscus and your favorite Quebec gin.
To start, we are going to make a simple cascara and hibiscus syrup .
- Put in a pot over medium heat 1 cup of sugar with 1 cup of water.
- Let simmer for 3 minutes
- Add ¼ cup Cascara and ¼ Hibiscus.
- Simmer for another 5 minutes and remove from heat.
- Filter through a sieve and store in the fridge for two weeks.
- Fill a glass with ice.
- Add 1 oz of our cascara syrup, 1 oz of Quebec gin, 3 oz of soda (sparkling water)
- Add the juice of half a lime and mix
- Add decorations of fresh figs and a sprig of lavender.
A cocktail that will pique the curiosity of your guests guaranteed!